With decades of corporate management and consulting experience, our team can guide your organization through developing a strategic plan for your Human Capital Management systems and staffing. We specialize in the following strategic planning areas:
Operating cost reduction plan development:
- Savings opportunities are identified by conducting an operational assessment, including staff consolidation, systems upgrades or modifications, and gains as a result of process transformation.
- Analyses are developed to show the ongoing operating cost reduction.
- Return on Investment is calculated for those requiring initial capital outlay.
- High level timelines, change management and communication plans are developed, and risks are identified.
Vendor selection process:
- Document requirements for new system. An initial survey is provided to key stakeholders, results compiled and reviewed, then finalized and agreed upon.
- Evaluation criteria scorecards are developed with a weighted points system. Topics of more importance are weighted heavier than those of less.
- ClearCourse identifies possible vendor options based on requirements. Vendors are interviewed and scored on each topic area, results are compiled in the vendor evaluation scorecards.
- Onsite vendor demonstrations are scheduled and conducted with key stakeholders in attendance.
- Final vendor evaluation report is developed, includes executive summary, scorecard results, and cost comparisons across each vendor solution.
READY FOR US TO HELP GET YOUR BUSINESS ON TRACK?
Request an Initial Consultation
Would you like to speak to one of our Human Capital Management experts over the phone? Just submit your details and we’ll be in touch shortly, or you can call us at (844) 411-4HCM (4426)