With decades of corporate management and consulting experience, our team can guide your organization through developing a strategic plan for your Human Capital Management systems and staffing. We specialize in the following strategic planning areas:
Operating cost reduction plan development:
- Savings opportunities are identified by conducting an operational assessment, including staff consolidation, systems upgrades or modifications, and gains as a result of process transformation.
- Analyses are developed to show the ongoing operating cost reduction.
- Return on Investment is calculated for those requiring initial capital outlay.
- High level timelines, change management and communication plans are developed, and risks are identified.
Vendor selection process:
- Document requirements for new system. An initial survey is provided to key stakeholders, results compiled and reviewed, then finalized and agreed upon.
- Evaluation criteria scorecards are developed with a weighted points system. Topics of more importance are weighted heavier than those of less.
- ClearCourse identifies possible vendor options based on requirements. Vendors are interviewed and scored on each topic area, results are compiled in the vendor evaluation scorecards.
- Onsite vendor demonstrations are scheduled and conducted with key stakeholders in attendance.
- Final vendor evaluation report is developed, includes executive summary, scorecard results, and cost comparisons across each vendor solution.