The HCM marketplace is continually growing and changing to meet the dynamic needs of HR teams. Partnering with an experienced consulting firm to analyze your specific requirements, understand your challenges and identify opportunities for consolidation, scalability and growth can be an incredible time saver and cost-saving solution when reviewing and selecting a new HR technology vendor.
The ClearCourse team delivers methodology, best practices and customized tools to support you in reviewing and choosing the right vendor/solution that best aligns with your organization’s needs and can scale with your business growth. We’ll review pros and cons of Best of Breed versus Single Vendor versus Hybrid models to best meet the needs of your organization.
Vendor Selection Process:
- Document requirements for the new system. An initial survey is provided to key stakeholders, results are compiled and reviewed, then finalized and agreed upon. Accelerated vs. Comprehensive Assessment options available.
- Evaluation criteria scorecards are developed with a weighted points system. Topics of more importance are weighted heavier than those of less importance.
- ClearCourse identifies possible vendor options based on requirements. Vendors are interviewed and scored on each topic area, results are compiled in the vendor evaluation scorecards.
- Onsite vendor demonstrations are scheduled and conducted with key stakeholders in attendance.
- Final vendor evaluation report is developed and includes: an executive summary, scorecard results and cost comparisons across each vendor solution. Cost comparisons include implementation and recurring costs for total cost of ownership. Negotiation support available, if needed.