Our team delivers assessments of specific target areas such as Payroll or Workforce Management, and can also provide full assessments across all Human Capital Management functional areas.
- Client shares all current HCM process documentation to ClearCourse.
- We conduct interviews with all relevant stakeholders and subject matter experts across HCM functional areas. This includes anyone in your company who has input on the overall process, including: Payroll, HR, Benefits, timekeeping, Information Technology, and Finance.
- A member of our team shadows Payroll and timekeeping employees during key processing windows to measure the capabilities of the staff, review the processes and evaluate the technology utilization.
- Client provides data extracts from HR, Payroll, and Time & Attendance systems to ClearCourse for analysis purposes.
- We fully review HCM processes, staffing and technology utilization, and identify opportunities for optimization.
- We analyze data extracts provided and determine if compliance or data integrity issues exist.
- We apply industry best practices and evaluate each topic assessed against best practice.
- Models are developed to showing ongoing operating cost reduction that would result from implementing proposed changes.
- We create a detailed report based on the information gathered during the assessment and analysis steps. The report measures each topic covered during the assessment against best practices and identifies gaps.
- We create a suggested roadmap addressing how to improve each topic needed. High level timelines, change management and communication plans are developed, and risks are identified.
- We present the assessment report and suggested roadmap to your management team, answering questions and sharing expertise.
- Return on Investment is calculated for those requiring initial capital outlay.